Cherokee Nation Entertainment, a wholly owned tribal company of the Cherokee Nation, is seeking qualified bid responses for NYE Invitations for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa.
Bids will be accepted by email and should be sent to email@example.com. Quotes that do not contain delivery/lead times/shipping cost will be automatically disqualified. ALL BIDS ARE DUE by 3 p.m. CST on Monday, November 13, 2017.
If you are a TERO certified vendor, you are required to provide a copy (front and back) of their TERO certificate with their bid in order to be considered for TERO status. Non TERO vendors may bid on posting. Questions may be sent to Amy Bailey at Amy.Bailey@cnent.com.
Items to be bid:
Stardream Metallic Gold Euro Flap A9
Print 1/0 (K only), no bleed – 1 version
100 lb. Silk Cover (white)
Print 5/4 (4/C process 2 sides plus PMS 871 C, 1 side), full bleeds – trim flat to 5.25” X 8.25”
V1 qty. 4,500
V2 qty. 2,000
V3 qty. 7,500
V4 qty. 2,500
Import 4 mail files (.csv format)
CASS, NCOA, DPV and Presort First Class (CNE permit imprint-indicia)
Inkjet recipient name, address and IMBC to A9 envelope
CNE will indicate a TTF font style. Vendor will be responsible for providing the inkjet font.
Insert (1) invitation into envelope *Hand inserting is recommended but not required.*
Flap, moisture seal, sort tie tray and deliver to Tulsa OK BMEU
• All mailing lists will be USPS CASS Certified and processed through full, 4-year National Change Of Address (NCOA). No invalid addresses are to be output for mailing. Any addresses that generate a USPS CASS return code value less than 31 or greater than 39, and/or a DPV return code value other than Y, S or D - after NCOA processing - are to be excluded from the final mail output file.
• After CASS and NCOA, the following reports and files will be provided for download by CNE from the vendor’s secure ftp site (preferred) or by e-mail within a password-protected zip file (acceptable):
1. USPS CASS report (PS Form 3553)
2. Postage Statement (PS Form 3600-R for First Class mail)
3. NCOA Processing Certificate (to document NCOA processing)
4. NCOA Audit Report (detailing all NCOA “hits”)
5. Final “good” mailing list (mail output file)
6. Final “bad” address list (invalid address records that failed CASS-DPV after NCOA)
--Output and invalid address files must include CASS-DPV return codes--
• The vendor will provide for download by CNE a full set of inkjet proofs - one for each version PRIOR TO PROCESSING. CNE must approve the sample(s) before actual addressing/processing is initiated. Any mailers that are addressed without CNE’s documented approval will be reprinted at the vendor’s expense.
• After addressing and mail processing is completed, the vendor will provide for download by CNE live mail proofs (scanned production proofs) - one for each version. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS THE VENDOR TO DROP ANY MAILING WITHOUT DOCUMENTED APPROVAL OF THE FINAL PRODUCTION PROOFS BY CNE.
It is the intention of CNE that if an acceptable proposal is received, the selected firm will be notified in writing. Any bid received more than ninety-six (96) hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, before the time set for the opening of bids, or any bid so received after the time set for opening of Bids, shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened to the bidder submitting same. The bidder must supply all the information required by the Contract Documents. Please note that winning bid(s) will be published.
Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC (“CNB”) reserves the right to issue one award, multiple awards, or reject all bids; any award is subject to the approval of the required funds. Responding bidders are not allowed to withdraw their bid for a period of 90 days after submittal. At the time of award, the successful bidder(s) will be required to work with the Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC Accounting department to discuss account coding for invoices. All bids are subject to negotiation prior to award. Awards may be issued without discussion of bid received, and bids should initially be submitted on the most favorable terms from a price and technical standpoint. Any award resulting from this RFP will be subject to CNB Terms and Conditions. Your bid should indicate hourly ($) rate (when applicable), individual work effort, delivery schedule or time of completion. Any item(s) with exceptions, substitutions, exclusions, additions or qualifications must be noted and clearly indicated on return bid. Any request for information concerning bid posting is to be submitted in writing via email to Buyer listed; no verbal communication is to be initiated.
In accordance with Cherokee Nation Law, 28 C.N.C.A. §20 no contractors or subcontractors of any Cherokee Nation entity may contract with any business owned by a first degree relative of any elected official of the Cherokee Nation.
TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS OFFICE - This procurement is subject to Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office (“TERO”) regulations that include a fee of ½ of 1% of total contract award and, if applicable, the completion of a TERO Labor Agreement and payment of associated fees. The successful bidder’s award will be published on the Cherokee Nation’s procurement website and their performance will also be measured, recorded, and reported to the Cherokee Nation. The complete Act is available by contacting the TERO OFFICE at Tahlequah 918-453-5000. TERO bidders are required to provide a copy, front and back, of their TERO certificate with return bid(s) and failure to do so will result in such bidders not receiving the TERO preferences afforded TERO bidders under the CNE procurement and contracting policies and procedures.
CHEROKEE NATION GAMING COMMISSION (CNGC) - This requirement may be subject to CNGC policies and procedures. Licensing requirements may be required of the successful vendor(s) to be coordinated with the CNGC. These requirements may include licensing fees as well security and background checks of vendor(s) employees. Current policies and procedures can be found on the Cherokee Nation website or by contacting the CNGC office at 918-207-3834. BONDING NOTICE - CNB generally requires payment and performance bonds for all construction contracts in excess of $100,000. However, qualified
TERO-certified firms are encouraged to bid, regardless of bonding capability.
INSURANCE - CNB generally requires Worker’s Compensation, Commercial and/or Comprehensive General Liability, and Automobile insurance for all awarded bids. Please refer to the Bid Documents for the specific coverages required for this bid.
DEBARMENT - By submitting a response to this Request for Proposal, the Contractor certifies to the best of their knowledge and belief that the Subcontractor, the firm, or any of its principals are not presently debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment by any federal, state, local or tribal entity. This certification is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when making award. If it is later determined the Subcontractor rendered an erroneous certification, in addition to other remedies available to CNB or its entities, CNB may terminate the contract resulting from this Request for Proposal for default.