- Solicitation 2022-001-020 Re-Bid - Renovation Project - Cherokee County
- BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MAY 13TH, 2022 AT 10:00 A.M.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation will be accepting bids for the renovation of one home located in Cherokee County, OK. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. This job must be completed in 45 working days or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Work Write Up must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- RFB Pulled by Administration -- $0.00