- Solicitation A10-05-22-6225 - Housing Rehab Repairs - Delaware County
- Rehab repairs include Carpentry, Concrete, Drywall & Finish, Electrical, Flooring and Plumbing.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for the rehabilitation of one home located in Delaware County. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. This job must be completed in 15 working days. Work should begin within one week of notification or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Work Write Up must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Pulled per administration -- $0.00