- Solicitation LA01-05-22-0060 - Rebid 2 - LBP - Housing Rehab Repairs - Tulsa County
- Rehab repairs include Carpentry and Hazard Reduction.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for rehab of one home located in Tulsa County. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. The home has tested positive for LBP. Practice safe work practices for areas noted on the LBP report which is attached. This job must be completed in 45 working days. Work should begin within one week of notification or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Bid Form must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Rycon Environmental -- $22,400.00