- Solicitation A10-01-22-6033 - Housing Rehab Replacement Home - Delaware County
- Demolition and Turn Key Construction of a 2 Bedroom Replacement/ADA home located in Delaware County.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from qualified contractors for the demolition & turnkey construction of ONE (2 bedroom) replacement home located in Delaware County. Interested parties are to provide bids to furnish all necessary labor, quality control, licenses, material, equipment, tools, supplies, permits, insurance and supervision to complete the entire project and to perform the work required thereof within the time specified after receipt of “Notice to Proceed”. The entire project must be fully completed within 90 work days or $1,000.00 per working day will be charged to the contractor for each day that work continues beyond the contract end date. Contract extensions will only be allowed under extenuating circumstances. The scope of work and specifications are available in the bid packet, along with all information and all necessary form documents.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Pulled per administration -- $0.00