- Solicitation A10-01-23-6654-Housing Rehab Repairs-Sequoyah County
- Rehab repairs include Carpentry, Wheelchair Ramp, Window Replacement, Electrical, Flooring, HVAC, Plumbing & Thermal Protection.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for the rehabilitation of one home located in Sequoyah County. The home has tested positive for ACM. Please adhere to the safe work practices for the areas noted in the attached ACM Report. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. This job must be completed in 45 working days. Work should begin within two weeks of notification or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Bid Form must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Closed/will be rebid -- $0.00