- Solicitation A10-01-23-6643-Housing Rehab Repair-Tulsa County
- Rehab repairs include roofing.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for the rehabilitation of one home located in Tulsa County. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. The home has tested positive for LBP. LBP was addressed by HACN – should not disturb any LBP positive surface - Clearance Test and Risk Assessment is attached. This job must be completed in 10 working days. Work should begin within one week of notification or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Work Write Up must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- CPR of Tulsa -- $7,861.00