- Solicitation 2023-001-018 - (4) Commercial Zero Turn Mowers - Cherokee County
- BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 2ND, 2023 AT 10:00 A.M.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for (4) Commercial Zero Turn Mowers, according to attached specs. TO BE CONSIDERED A RESPONSIVE/RESPONSIBLE BIDDER, THE MANDATORY BID REPONSE SHEET MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. The lowest most responsive, responsible bid will be the determining factor in awarding this bid based on The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation Policy and Procedure.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Bruners Used Equipment -- $58,220.00