- RFQ - CommVault additional licenses - 4-month co-term
- Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC, a wholly owned tribal company of the Cherokee Nation, seeks qualified bid responses for CommVault licenses. Please visit cherokeebids.org for complete information.
- Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC, a wholly owned tribal company of the Cherokee Nation, seeks qualified bid responses for CommVault licenses. Please bid on the following: QTY 2,500 Part number: MTL-G-O365-USR-D Description: Metallic Office 365 backup essential edition hosted on Microsoft Azure government cloud with Fedramp high ready, prepaid subscription 1 year, monthly rate, tier D PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR FOUR MONTHS TO CO-TERM TO OUR EXISTING AGREEMENT ALL BIDS ARE DUE by 1 pm CST on March 15, 2023. Bids must include shipping times and shipping costs. Failure to include this will result in disqualification. All bids and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit questions via phone. You may return your bid in a PDF format to email@example.com. If you are a TERO-certified vendor, you must provide a copy (front and back) of their TERO certificate with their bid to be considered for TERO status. Non-TERO vendors may bid on posting. Questions may be sent to Talia Myres at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls will be accepted or returned. It is the intention of CNB that if an acceptable proposal is received, the selected firm will be notified in writing. Any bid received more than ninety-six (96) hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, before the time set for the opening of bids, or any bid so received after the time set for opening of Bids, shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened to the bidder submitting same. The bidder must supply all the information required by the Contract Documents. Please note that winning bid(s) will be published. Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC (“CNB”) reserves the right to issue one award, multiple awards, or reject all bids; any award is subject to the approval of the required funds. Responding bidders are not allowed to withdraw their bids for a period of 90 days after submittal. At the time of award, the successful bidder(s) will be required to work with the Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC Accounting department to discuss account coding for invoices. All bids are subject to negotiation prior to award. Awards may be issued without discussion of the bid received, and bids should initially be submitted on the most favorable terms from a price and technical standpoint. Any award resulting from this RFP will be subject to CNB Terms and Conditions. Your bid should indicate hourly ($) rate (when applicable), individual work effort, delivery schedule, or time of completion. Any item(s) with exceptions, substitutions, exclusions, additions, or qualifications must be noted and clearly indicated on return bid. Any request for information concerning bid posting is to be submitted in writing via email to Buyer listed; no verbal communication is to be initiated. In accordance with Cherokee Nation Law, 28 CNCA §20 no contractors or subcontractors of any Cherokee Nation entity may contract with any business owned by a first degree relative of any elected official of the Cherokee Nation. TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS OFFICE - This procurement is subject to Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office (“TERO”) regulations that include a fee of ½ of 1% of total contract award and, if applicable, the completion of a TERO Labor Agreement and payment of associated fees. The successful bidder’s award will be published on the Cherokee Nation’s procurement website, and their performance will also be measured, recorded, and reported to the Cherokee Nation. The complete Act is available by contacting the TERO OFFICE at Tahlequah 918-453-5000. TERO bidders are required to provide a copy, front and back, of their TERO certificate with return bid(s) and failure to do so will result in such bidders not receiving the TERO preferences afforded TERO bidders under the CNE procurement and contracting policies and procedures. CHEROKEE NATION GAMING COMMISSION (CNGC) - This requirement may be subject to CNGC policies and procedures. Licensing requirements may be required of the successful vendor(s) to be coordinated with the CNGC These requirements may include licensing fees as well security and background checks of vendor(s) employees. Current policies and procedures can be found on the Cherokee Nation website or by contacting the CNGC. office at 918-207-3834. BONDING NOTICE - CNB generally requires payment and performance bonds for all construction contracts in excess of $100,000. However, qualified TERO-certified firms are encouraged to bid, regardless of bonding capability. INSURANCE - CNB generally requires Worker’s Compensation, Commercial and/or Comprehensive General Liability, and Automobile insurance for all awarded bids. Please refer to the Bid Documents for the specific coverages required for this bid. DEBARMENT - By submitting a response to this Request for Proposal, the Contractor certifies to the best of their knowledge and belief that the Subcontractor, the firm, or any of its principals are not presently debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment by any federal, state, local or tribal entity. This certification is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when making an award. If it is later determined the Subcontractor rendered an erroneous certification, in addition to other remedies available to CNB or its entities, CNB may terminate the contract resulting from this Request for Proposal for default.
- Cherokee Nation Entertainment
- Pinnacle Business Systems