- Solicitation A10-04-23-6856-Housing Rehab Repairs-Muskogee County
- Rehab repairs include Carpentry, Concrete, Drywall & Finish, and Flooring.
- The Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation is seeking bids from interested parties for the rehabilitation of one home located in Muskogee County. Work will be completed according to the work write-up. This job must be completed in 25 working days. Work should begin within two weeks of notification (NTP) or $100.00 will be charged for liquidated damages to the contractor for each working day of extension over the contract end date. To be considered a responsive/responsible bidder, the Mandatory Bid Response sheet and the Bid Form must be fully completed. To receive preference, bidder must be TERO certified through the Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office; proof of certification must accompany submittals. Successful bidder will be obligated to comply with Tribal rules and regulations and TERO.
- Cherokee Nation Housing Authority
- Closed/will be rebid -- $0.00