- Demolition and Removal of Metal Building and Site Concrete
- Demolition and Removal of Metal Building and Site Concrete 220 South Water Street Tahlequah, OK 74464
- Sealed bids are being solicited by Cherokee Nation Businesses, L.L.C. (“Company”) or the Cherokee Nation Businesses, L.L.C. wholly-owned entity identified in the attached Statement of Work to furnish pricing for Demolition and Removal of Metal Building and Site Concrete. Bids are due September 15, 2023 by 5:00 PM Buyer: Amy Eubanks firstname.lastname@example.org Pre bid is WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2023, 10:00 AM at the site THERE IS A MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2023 The work will consist of the complete removal and disposal of one pre-engineered metal building, site concrete paving, concrete loading dock, site fencing, bollards, and any other misc. items. The demolition will consist of the complete removal of the building structure, all above and below-grade concrete, disconnection of existing utilities (water, electrical and intercom, etc.), and removal of water lines and electrical conduit. Upon removal of all the concrete, a silt fence around the perimeter is to be installed until sod, seed, dirt fill or gravel is in place. All other salvageable material will become the property of the contractor. The site is to be returned to a buildable subgrade and appearance for the rebuild at a future date. Contractor is responsible for all permits, disposal fees, and haul-off. The bids are a total lump sum price.
- Cherokee Nation Businesses
- Guthrie Excavation, LLC -- $0.00